So yesterday was the completion of month 5 and 21 weeks. Our little man is having quite the growth spurt...and as you can see so is mom too! He is a very active guy. Last night Greg and I spent much of the evening watching my belly as he moved all around and gave us a show of punches, kicks and somersaults. Seemed that the more we laughed and smiled the more he was on the go. Oh, the excitement of this miracle continues...
Friday, August 29, 2008
5 months pregnant
So yesterday was the completion of month 5 and 21 weeks. Our little man is having quite the growth spurt...and as you can see so is mom too! He is a very active guy. Last night Greg and I spent much of the evening watching my belly as he moved all around and gave us a show of punches, kicks and somersaults. Seemed that the more we laughed and smiled the more he was on the go. Oh, the excitement of this miracle continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
now you really look pregnant! So cute! hey I need to call you, I have potentially good news!
Post a Comment