Our custom cabinets were installed this week and we are so excited about our new kitchen! The walls and trim throughout the downstairs were painted early in the week. The cabinets are knotty alder with a clear coat. Granite counter tops will be in next week and the wood flooring will be in by the weekend. We are moving right along...stay posted!
The wood is beautiful! Great choice. It won't be long til you can actually use your new kitchen! I think maybe I'll use you guys getting yours done to guilt Craig into FINALLY finishing the last bits of trim in ours. Congratulations on making some serious progress on the new place.
1 comment:
The wood is beautiful! Great choice. It won't be long til you can actually use your new kitchen! I think maybe I'll use you guys getting yours done to guilt Craig into FINALLY finishing the last bits of trim in ours. Congratulations on making some serious progress on the new place.
Post a Comment