Saturday, December 6, 2008

8 months pregnant


We have completed month 8 as of Thursday. Amazing that we are already to the last month and starting 36 weeks! I am having quite a few braxton hicks contractions these days and my belly is growing...growing. I am continuing to feeling great - he is still very active for sure - a few jabs to the ribs every now and again cause me to catch my breath. We have the cradle all set up in our room and ready for his arrival. Greg and I have some shopping to get done this week but overall we are feeling prepared for our little guy. Within the next month or so you will all be able to actually see pictures of our precious baby!

1 comment:

S. said...

HOLY COW!~ 36 weeks! OMGoodness some how I didn't realize it was this close!!!!!! Did I ever tell you which baby catcher book it was? it is by peggy vincent. Omgosh I can't believe it. YOu are more pg. than I ever was! ANd you look beautiful! so excited for you!