Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tenth doctor visit

It seems that our little guy is quickly approaching his arrival! At our 37 week doctor visit today the doctor informed us that I am 75% effaced and the little man is VERY low...+1 station. The doctor predicts that I will not make it to the due date and thinks more like 1-2 weeks early! So we will see how that prediction goes. All vitals are good and being that we are to full term it is just a waiting game now. I am trying to get work matters in order this week just in case. We have our hospital bag packed and just a few final details will be wrapped up this week. We pre-registered at the hospital last week and got to have a very thorough tour with one of the labor nurses. We can't wait to share his arrival with you all!

3 comments:

S. said...

Maggie!!!!!!!!! 37 weeks! I can't believe it...I am so excited for you both. You will be wonderful parents, and we can't wait to meet your little guy!

Jesse said...

Yay! Glad to hear the kiddo is cooperating with an exit plan. But enjoy these last few weeks and don't count too hard on the early arrival-- My OB said the same things starting at 35 weeks-- and Katie still only showed up on my due date!

But I will keep my fingers crossed for a happy, safe, and prompt arrival of your new bundle.

G.and M. said...

I think it was good for me to hear from the doctor that it could be any day...not because I care if he comes early or late but more so I am feeling the push to get things in order at work as I kept thinking that I had weeks left - HA.