Brilliant yellow color. Looks beautiful! Our falls been a little off weatherwise for the best foliage-- the rain/dry coming off the ideal schedule I guess-- but it looks great out there!
I know fall colors in Tahoe are not like the Northeast but I am enjoying the sprinkling of yellow, orange and red that can be found among the evergreens. The yellows have been more vibrant this year than I remember. Reality is - I will take what I can get :-)
3 comments:
Brilliant yellow color. Looks beautiful! Our falls been a little off weatherwise for the best foliage-- the rain/dry coming off the ideal schedule I guess-- but it looks great out there!
Hope all is going well!
heheh fall colors in Tahoe....
hrmm let me see if I can remember ummm
Green and brown...
you must have have found some of the few aspens out there...
heheheh
I know fall colors in Tahoe are not like the Northeast but I am enjoying the sprinkling of yellow, orange and red that can be found among the evergreens. The yellows have been more vibrant this year than I remember. Reality is - I will take what I can get :-)
Post a Comment