Friday, October 3, 2008
6 months pregnant
Another month has flown by...we have completed month 6 and are forging ahead into the 3rd trimester - WOW! I am feeling wonderful and so enjoying pregnancy. As many have commented to me "your belly has really blossomed in the past couple weeks". I will get a picture up within the next couple days for all to see. Our little man is still moving a ton and it is so much fun. Sometimes at work I catch myself looking down to see my belly moving all around - slight distraction but certainly a good one. As he grows the movements are much stronger...Greg commented last night that sometimes he thinks he is going to push right out of my belly - HA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Glad to hear all is well. I remember constantly having the scene in the diner from Spaceballs going through my head. I was pretty sure that at any moment the kiddo was going to climb out of my stomach singing and wearing a tophat!
Very cool! I can't believe you are this so far...so excited and can't wait to see a pic!
Post a Comment