Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall is certainly here...

Each morning I try to get in my 1 1/2 mile loop around the neighborhood. I love the time to exercise, enjoy the quite time and breath in the Tahoe air. Over the past couple weeks I have realized that fall is certainly here as I went from my short sleeve shirt to a sweatshirt to a beanie and this morning even all those layers left me a little chilly. It appears be time for gloves and a couple more layers! I figure I will just keep layering up until the snow flies and I can't be out walking on the slippery snow and ice. The aspens are turning yellow and pine needles are covering everything...certainly beautiful for sure! I will try to get some pictures up of the colors this week.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Just get some crampons for the snow and ice... hehe